The Bridge Day West Virginia Blog Is Jumping
Get it? It's a pun with the word "jumping", because we... okay, never mind. Sorry. We're getting the blog back together! It's long overdue, and there's a lot to write about. I'm not sure where we'll put everything, but if I've learned anything from Bridge Day, it's this:
Sometimes, you just gotta jump.
So here's what you can expect to see on the blog...
- Stories about funnel cake.
- A lot of posts about why people BASE jump.
- The view from the rope: all about rappellers and the people that love them.
- Da Bridge. History, facts, stats, pics, and whatever else I can find.
- How to make funnel cake.
- Whitewater stuff and rock climbing stuff and mountain biking stuff. Basically, the other events here in the gorge.
- Lots of posts about the people that come to Bridge Day (that's YOU!)
- Directions, logistics, and seriously helpful info about the Bridge Day event.
- Zen and the art of funnel cake.
- West Virginia Vacation ideas, and believe me, there's nooooooo shortage of stuff there.
- Places in the park and exploring the New River Gorge National River Areas
- Something about riding motorcycles around in the mountains of West Virginia.
- Guest blog posts from around the world of Bridge Day.
- Two words: Funnel. Cake.
So, in advance, thanks for stopping by. You absolutely rock for coming to this blog, because, hey, that's just how we roll. It ought to be a really good time, so make sure you tell your friends. Or not (completely understand if you just need to keep your Bridge Day addiction to yourself- baby steps).
So that's where I'm coming from. How about you? This is your bridge day blog, so what would you like to see here? Write a comment, and I guarantee you won't be ignored :-)