Bridge Jam, the official soundtrack of Bridge Day!
Get world-class music and adventure the weekend of the world’s biggest BASE jumping festival! Catch famous bluegrass, rock and country bands at the Bridge Jam concert, the soundtrack to Bridge Day weekend.
Bridge Jam 2016
Gather ‘round the Cascade Festival Grounds for award-winning jams Oct.14-15. Here’s the lowdown on the lineup:
- Friday night kicks off with modern bluegrass by The Grascals, winners of 3 Grammy nominations. Afterwards, fall asleep to restful acoustic music.
- Saturday holds nothing back with Matt Mullins & The Bringdowns. His acoustic music simmers with edgy wit and humor.
- John Ingram’s Slugfest follows up with powerful, energetic songs. Discover why he’s one of Appalachia’s most promising performers!
- Next, Travers Brothership will mix it up with everything from classic covers to original blues, rock, funk and jazz.
- You know the song “Some Kind of Wonderful,” right? Meet its legendary creator, John Ellison, as he joins forces with popular Charleston group The Carpenter Ants.
- The finale will be Grammy-winning The Kentucky Headhunters, named “the great American rock ‘n’ roll band” by Billboard magazine
Acoustic music will wind down the stage til midnight. Encore, please!
More than music
Stop by and check out The Fayetteville Arts Coalition’s show during the festival, too. You can also take several yoga classes with Candance Evans, an Ashaya-certified instructor.
If you need a break from all that jamming, pop over to Taste of Bridge Day nearby to fuel up. Head to Smokey’s on the Gorge to taste the best from local and regional chefs!
Spend the night!
Stay on-site at the most musical homebase in the gorge for Bridge Day weekend. You can:
- Reserve a tent spot. In return, you’ll get 2 weekend festival tickets and a parking pass.
- Bring your RV. Reserve a spot and get 4 weekend festival tickets and a parking pass.
- Glamp out. Spend the night in a sturdy canvas tent, complete with glass windows and a door! Your stay also comes with 2 weekend festival tickets and a parking pass.
Portable toilets, showers and fire pits are conveniently close to every site, too.
Which Bridge Jam bands will you be rocking out to?