Must-see Bridge Day festival stops
You come to watch the BASE jumpers, but there’s so much to explore on the bridge! Now’s your chance to grab some art, unique clothing and piping-hot festival fare.
Unless you’ve been to Bridge Day before, we bet you’ve never gone shopping 876 feet above an untamed canyon!
So, wondering what vendors will be on the New River Gorge Bridge? Here’s a sneak peek:
- Marshall’s & Kathy’s Yard Art: Add some color to your home with these funky, vibrant and quirky recycled metal yard sculptures.
- Eastern National: These National Park-themed shirts, hats, books and mementos make fitting souvenirs for Bridge Day.
- JuNxtaposition: Typewriter key bracelets, silver spoon pendants and vintage metal charms are just some of the handmade creations this boutique has to offer.
- Sweet Pea Crafters: Poke around— you’ll have plenty to unearth, from bright shopping bags and colorful scarves to natural walking sticks and jam!
If the invigorating autumn weather doesn’t cue your appetite, walking the western hemisphere’s longest steel-arch span definitely will!
Look forward to:
- Gino’s: This made-in-West-Virginia chain will whet your appetite with large servings of gooey pizza, towering burgers and of course our State Food, pepperoni rolls.
- Concession King: Funnel cakes aside, nothing signals the arrival of a festival better than giant turkey legs. Get ‘em in all their hot, salty glory right here.
- Popcorn in Paradise Kettle Corn: Order a bag to go or munch on this addictive snack as you enjoy Bridge Day. No preservatives or MSG, either!
- Myers Amusement: Get your funnel cake, cotton candy and snow cones right here. They’ll even serve ribbon fries and— brace yourself— deep-fried oreos.
And that’s not all— not by a long shot. You’ll have to wander over to Bridge Day for the whole experience!
Which booths are on your must-list?