Bridge Day 2010 Remembered: What a Year!
363 jumpers. 100,000+ spectators. 1,030 jumps. Yep, 2010 was quite a year for the Western Hemisphere’s longest single-arch span. While we are well into the New Year of 2011, we'd like to take a look back at Bridge Day 2010.
We all had a great time organizing the event and had a blast with you the day of. So here’s our top 7 moments from Bridge Day 2010. We’re sure you could add a few as well…so feel free!
7. Waking up to wonderful weather
6. Offering the first-ever In the Gorge Subaru Shuttles
5. Experiencing a record number of rappellers making their way down, down, down under.
4. Great food! (ahem...Funnel Cake) Need we say more?
3. Awarding more than $1000 during the Subaru Scavenger Hunt
2. Seeing a Bridge Day video featured on CNN.com (Wow we’ve come a long way!)
And our #1 moment from 2010….seeing the crowds flock to the New River Gorge yet again. We're so glad you joined us!
What was your favorite moment?