Friday, October 20
- 5 pm-9 pm: Taste of Bridge Day at Smokey’s Steakhouse @ Adventures on the Gorge
- 7 pm-midnight: The Bridge Jam at the Cascade Festival Grounds on Maple Ave.
- 8 pm-11 pm: Groundhog Gravy Band at The Rendezvous Lodge @ Adventures on the Gorge
Saturday, October 21
- 5:30 am: Vendors to various staging lots
- 7 am: Route 19 closes
- 7:30 am: Active Southern WV Bridge Day 5k race registration begins
- 8:30 am: Shuttles begin at designated parking lots (Kroger, WalMart, Fayetteville High School, Lighthouse Worship Center and Midland Trail High School)
- 9 am-3 pm: Bridge Day begins
- 9 am-1:30 pm: Into the Gorge bus rides start (this is pre-sold)
- 9:15 am: 5k race begins
- 10 am-3 pm: Bridge Day Car Show at the Gorge Gateway Center on Laurel Creek Rd.
- 2:30 pm-midnight: The Bridge Jam at Cascade Festival Grounds on Maple Ave.
- 3 pm-5:30 pm: Bridge Day Chili Cook Off at Downtown Fayetteville
- 5pm: Route 19 re-opens
- 8:30 pm-11:30 pm: The Wild Rumpus at The Rendezvous Lodge @ Adventures on the Gorge
For more information, please contact the Bridge Day office at (304) 465-5617.