Friday, October 20
- (5pm-9pm) – Taste of Bridge Day at Smokey’s on Ames Heights Road.
- (7pm-midnight) – Bridge Jam at the Cascade Festival grounds on Maple Avenue.
Saturday, October 21
- 5:30am – Vendors to various staging lots
- 7am – Route 19 closes
- 8:30am – Shuttles begin at designated parking lots (Kroger, WalMart, Fayetteville High School, Downtown Fayetteville, Lighthouse Worship Center and Midland Trail High School.)
- (9am-1:30pm) – Into the Gorge bus rides start (this is pre-sold)
- (9am-3pm) – New River Gorge Bridge Day (Bridge Day t-shirts available)
- (2:30pm-midnight) – Bridge Jam Concert at Cascade property on Maple Avenue.
- 5pm – Route 19 re-opens
For more information, please contact the Bridge Day office. (304) 465-5617