Friday, October 14
- (5pm-9pm) – Taste of Bridge Day at Smokey’s on Ames Heights Road.
- (8pm-midnight) – Bridge Jam at the Cascade Festival grounds on Maple Avenue.
Saturday, October 15
- 5:30am – Vendors to various staging lots
- 7am – Route 19 closes
- 8am – Bridge Day 5k registration by Active Southern WV
- 8:30am – Shuttles begin at designated parking lots (Kroger, WalMart, Fayetteville High School, Downtown Fayetteville, Lighthouse Worship Center and Midland Trail High School.)
- (9am-1:30pm) – Into the Gorge bus rides start (this is pre-sold)
- (9am-3pm) – New River Gorge Bridge Day (Bridge Day t-shirts available)
- 9:15am – Bridge Day 5k race starts
- 10am – XPOGO Stunt Team south side inside gates
- (10am-3pm) – Bridge Day Car Show at the Gorge Getaway Center on Laurel Creek Road
- (10am-midnight) – Bridge Jam Concert at Cascade property on Maple Avenue.
- 3pm – Yoga Clinic at Cascade property on Maple Avenue.
- (3pm-5:30pm) – Chili Cook-off downtown Fayetteville
- (3pm-5:30pm) – Live Music downtown Fayetteville (Duffy Boyd bluegrass band)
- 5pm – Route 19 re-opens
For more information, please contact the Bridge Day office. (304) 465-5617