Be a part of Bridge Day 2013! Learn more about sponsorship.
Visit our vendor page to learn how to make your products available to thousands of Bridge Day visitors.
Shuttle information, parking locations and download a parking map
NEED TO KNOW
Have a great Bridge Day. Please read be sure to read the event rules.Important Info
A diverse group of culinary artists presented this year. Some of the highlights:
- Blue Grass BBQ – Dished up cheesy BBQ potatoes.
- Buffler’s BBQ Grill – 3 words: Chocolate Lava Dessert. Oh, and baby-back ribs. They ought to make a scented candle that smells like that sauce.
- Chetty’s Pub – Its spicy Pho-Vietnamese Soup was a sought-after favorite.
- Cultured Catering – Homemade Peanut Butter Pie was going fast.
- Diogi’s Mexican Grill – Oscar and crew served up ginormous BBQ Pork Tamales that were a huge hit.
- Gumbo’s – The She Crab Soup was perfectly spiced.
- Hawks Nest Restaurant – Its Hot Spiced Apple Cider was perfect for a crisp fall evening.
- Historic Whitehorse B&B – Big ‘ol bowls of lasagna hit the spot.
- Long Point Grille & Bar – BBQ sliders were going as fast as they were made.
- Maloney’s – Chicken and white bean chili was a popular choice.
- Mumsey’s Iron Skillet – 4 beautifully presented desserts went fast – Lemon Drop, Coconut Creme, Death by Chocolate, and Raspberry Truffle.
- My Thai – The Thai Dumplings were spot-on.
- Smokey’s on the Gorge – Served a Seared Jumbo Scallop with Herb Polenta and Bacon-Onion Jam. What’s not to love?
- Sunset Grill WV – Piping hot clam chowder was a crowd favorite.
- Also on site was Sheetz, providing coffee, lattes, and smoothies made to order. As if you needed another reason to love Sheetz, right?
Besides good food, there was plenty of good company. Chances were good that you’d run into friends that you might not have seen since last Bridge Day. Locals and Bridge Day visitors got to know each other while taking in some pretty amazing views of the Gorge.
What did you try at Taste of Bridge Day?