Be a part of Bridge Day 2013! Learn more about sponsorship.
Visit our vendor page to learn how to make your products available to thousands of Bridge Day visitors.
Shuttle information, parking locations and download a parking map
NEED TO KNOW
Have a great Bridge Day. Please read be sure to read the event rules.Important Info
Bridge Day 2012 is in the books now, and we have some pretty amazing numbers to share with you.
- 272 rappellers made 752 rappels.
- 5 of those were tandem rappels.
- 31 of those rappelers actually ascended the ropes.
- There were 450 BASE jumpers from 41 states and 10 countries.
- 10% of BASE jumpers were women.
- 3 BASE jumpers were West Virginia natives.
- 17% of those jumping at Bridge Day 2012 were making their first BASE jump, ever.
- A record number of jumps were made this year: 1,036
- 83: That’s the age of Bridge Day 2012′s oldest jumper, Donald Cripps.
- 24 BASE jumpers braved the catapult and were flung into the Gorge.
- The ‘pick up guys‘ helped 131 BASE jumpers out of the water and onto shore.
- 102 people took to the Bridge Walk catwalk during Bridge Day.
Were you there to see all of this history being made?
Oh, and one final number to remember: 19. As in, join us next year for Bridge Day on October 19, 2013.
How was your Bridge Day? Share with us in the comments.